Coyote Place - Whistler
Name: Coyote Place
Architectural Design: RDC Fine Homes Inc. & Sean Anderson Progressive Concepts Design
Interior Design: Laura Henderson Interior Design
Exterior: Architectural character, curb appeal and integration of the project into its setting
- Built on a private Whistler Cul-de-sac in Bayshores
- 150 m away from Whistler Mountain Ski out
Interior: Creative and innovative use of space including architectural detail and form
- Vaulted Timber framed ceiling on upper floor living space
- All day natural day lighting
- Private feeling - Location and design of windows are free from any views of the neighbours. Clear view of natural surroundings and mountain views
Functionality of floor plan
- Upper floor living strategically design to maximize enjoyment of the Timber framed ceiling and views of the valley.
- Bedroom strategically located on the lower level to keep a naturally cooler zone for sleeping
Environmental considerations including energy efficiency
- Reclaimed Douglas Fir timbers from 19th Century Vancouver Warehouse buildings.