Performance Home Builders
For the North Shore + Sea to Sky Corridor
Works Better! Lives Better! Lasts Better!
RDC is an industry leader in building high-performance homes that focus on homeowner comfort, indoor air quality, durability as well as being energy efficient.
Each home undergoes energy modeling at the design stage; this allows us to optimize and value engineer the design, determine what the energy use might be and design an efficient right-sized heating and (if required) cooling system.
RDC builds our homes using proven high-performance systems such as Structurally Insulated Panels (SIPs), Insulated Concrete Foundations (ICF), Heat Recovery Ventilators (fresh air delivery systems) and the best window systems to produce an air tight building envelope with a proper ventilation system for optimum indoor air quality.
We focus on real metrics such as the EnerGuide Rating system and Air Changes per Hour to determine the energy efficiency of your home.
Lives Better: Healthy & Comfortable
What benefit will there be?
- You will find that you can buy a smaller furnace (saving on cost).
- The right sized furnace and duct system will properly deliver the right amount of conditioned air to every room.
- Your home will be uniformly warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Your humidity levels will be kept at the optimum level resulting in a cleaner smelling more comfortable home with greatly reduced risk of condensation on windows and elimination of the risk of mold or mildew.
- You may discover that you could design a home that does not need cooling.
Lasts Better: Durable
RDC homes are built to last and retain their value. All of RDC homes are backed by the HPO New Home Warranty Program provided by WBI Home Warranty and the Mike Holmes, Holmes Approved Homes Certification Program.
You have piece of mind knowing that your largest investment will last.