Squamish Home Builders
There are so many reasons why people are choosing to live in Squamish. RDC Fine Homes has been building homes in Squamish for over two decades!
RDC Fine Homes specializes in building high performance homes. Let us put our long and proven track record of sustainable green building and Net Zero Energy home construction techniques to work for you. And you can rest assured when dealing with us that you are working with a Mike Holmes "Holmes Approved Homes" builder.
Squamish is a highly desired community because the district
- is a spectacular oceanside mountain community nested in the Howe Sound with access to mountain and rivers
- is ideally situated between two host venues for the 2010 Olympic Games: Vancouver, and Whistler (a four-season resort continually ranked as the #1 resort in North America)
- is host to a wide variety of recreational activities including world-class trails, rock climbing parks, a healthy wildlife population, and much more
- is a sought after destination for mountain bikers, hikers, rock climbers, kite and wind surfers, kayakers, ski-tourers, wildlife viewers, and backcountry enthusiasts alike
- also offers a wide variety of organized sports associations for soccer, ice hockey, figure skating, horseback riding, BMX, gymnastics, football, lacrosse and much more
- is also home a diverse arts and culture community
- offers a mixed range of education institutions including Quest University Canada and a Capilano University campus
Our Building Process
Squamish is a diverse district and is known for it’s variety of communities that include ocean-side and mountain top residences. This space allows us to build your dream home while maximizing your property’s beauty.
RDC Fine Homes has a successful record for building and renovating homes in the Squamish and is known for building homes that work better, live better, and last better!
RDC FINE HOMES PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES IN SQUAMISH:
- New Home Construction
- Multi-Family Developments
- Home Renovations
- Commercial Construction and Renovations
Squamish High Performance Homes
We focus on three important elements for all of our construction projects: energy efficiency, durability and comfort. These most important features make for happy homes and health families. By using proven technologies we ensure that your home works better and lasts better. This means you and your family live better!
High performance homes moderate the temperature in your home thereby saving you money due to the efficiency of construction and materials. You may not need a cooling system. You often can reduce the required size of your furnace for heating.
The HPO New Home Warranty Program provided by WBI Home Warranty and the Mike Holmes, Holmes Approved Homes Certification Program supports the homes that we build and renovate.
The Built Green® Label
Homes with the Built Green® label are third party certified, very cost effective, have a higher comfort level, are more durable, and are better for the health of you and your family.
Integrated Project Delivery
Meeting the vision that you have for your home is critical for us. We are guided by the principles of an Integrated Project Delivery model (IPD). We use the IPD process to ensure that there is full team participation from the beginning of the development of your home.
We start off by having all clients fill out a questionnaire and we work together to make sure we are on the right track from the commencement of the project through to the completion of your home's construction. A significant amount of organization and planning happens before we begin building and our team of experts ensures that this is an efficient and productive stage.
Staying within your budget while creating your dream home is important to us and we encourage an open dialogue for everyone involved in this construction process. Our love for making your dreams come true is what fuels our passion for this industry, which is why we have a proven track record!