BC Construction Employment
Join the RDC Fine Homes Team!
Currently RDC is hiring:
RDC looks for solution-oriented, reliable and individuals who strive to exceed expectations.
Reporting overall to the Director of Construction, the Project Manager,working with the SiteForeman/Supervisor,will be responsible for and not limited to managing safety, quality, risks, maximizing project earnings, human resources and staff training, client expectations, accurate financial reporting and assuring efficient, timely, fulfillment of all corporate and project obligations, complete communications among all project team members and organizations to construct the project on time, within the budget and to the quality specified. The Project Manager role is diverse and varies between each project. The Project Manager is also responsible to foster and develop client, consultant, third party and trade relationships during their duties.
RDC Core Values
- Core Value #1 - Positive- Solution Oriented
- Core Value #2 - Reliable – When you say you will do something, we trust that you will do it.
- Core Value #3 - Performance- Strive to exceed expectations –– Time, Cost, Quality
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- A Post-Secondary Certificate/Degree in Project Management.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Project Manager role on Construction projects.
- High Performance Construction Knowledge - Building Science & BC Step Code.
- Lean Construction Practices
- Software Utilization - Builder Trend, Excel, Adobe, BIM & 3D modelling software. RDC is a tech savvy company and expect our Project Mangers to be at the leading edge of technology usage.
- OHS Legislation and safety knowledge. RDC is a COR certified company and we have a robust safety program and culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $74,000.00 to $87,000.00 /year
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Steady employment.
- Professional work environment.
- Very high standards.
- Benefits package.
- The opportunity to develop your skill set on quality projects in a Fine Home environment.
- Paid educational opportunities.
- ITA Apprentice Support.