Get RDC Fine Homes Updates in Regards to COVID-19
RDC Fine Home will be bringing updates on the company's response to COVID-19/Coronavirus.
RDC Fine Homes Initial Responses to COVID-19 from Bob Deeks, President
May 13, 2020
May 6, 2020
April 27, 2020
April 20, 2020
April 13, 2020
April, 6 2020
March 25, 2020
All sites have been set up with
- Handwashing stations - For site with no running water we purchased portable camping showers
- Disinfecting kits - Bleach:Water - Mixing daily for maximum effectiveness - SDS, PPE and safety procedures in place
- Hand Sanitizer (as it becomes available)
- Site signage outline COVID-19 Prevention Measures are posted at all job sites.
- Limiting the number of people/trades on site. Creating flexible weekly schedules to work around trades schedules.
- Offering flexible hours for staff to deal with family
- All project manager and office staff are working from home - Utilizing Office 365 Teams and Join.me to stay connected on our daily huddles and meetings
- Company wide 7:45 AM huddle to keep everyone up to date.
- RDC Fine Homes' COVID-19 compliance officer demonstrates our handwashing station located at one of our Whistler construction sites.