North Vancouver Home Builders
North Vancouver BC Canada
RDC Fine Homes have been the home builders of choice in the Sea to Sky Corridor since 1993 and are the leader in high-performance technology, which focuses on homeowner health, comfort and energy efficiency. When deciding to build in North Vancouver, one of Vancouver’s most desirable neighborhoods, you want to ensure you are building with one of the more desirable home builders.
North Vancouver is bordered by Howe Sound, Indian Arm fjord and the cities of West Vancouver, Vancouver and Burnaby. The Lions’ Gate Bridge, Second Narrows Bridge and the SeaBus link North Vancouver to Vancouver. The Sea to Sky Highway connects North Vancouver to Squamish, Whistler and beyond and both West Vancouver and Deep Cove are nearby.
North Vancouver is a Fantastic Community Because
- The world famous Grouse Grind is situated in North Vancouver and it attracts over 150,000 hikers every year.
- The Capilano Suspension Bridge is also located in North Vancouver which around 800,000 guests visit per each year.
- By 2041 the community will welcome around 44,500 new residents and add another 20,600 jobs.
- The Province of BC and UBCM awarded the City of North Vancouver the 1st ever Green City Award for Innovation and Leadership in Sustainability.
- North Vancouver is home to Capilano University, which supports around 7,000 students.
- BCIT’s Marine Campus is established at a waterfront location in North Vancouver.
Having your home located on the south-facing slopes of the Coast Mountains and on the north side of Burrard Inlet, you want to embrace and utilize your surroundings when building. Whether you want a humble yet sustainable home or an architectural centerpiece in your neighborhood, RDC Fine Homes can build your dream home.
High Performance Homes
North Vancouver Custom Home Builds
We believe that the top functionalities of your home should be comfort, durability and energy efficiency, which is why we focus on building high performance homes.
- Value and optimize the design
- Design an efficient and correct sized heating and cooling system
- Determine energy use
Why do you want a high performance home?
- You will save money because you can buy a small furnace
- Your home will be cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Your new design may not need a cooling system (which will save you money)
RDC Fine Homes Provides the Following Services
- New Home Construction
- Multi-Family Developments
- Home Renovations
- Commercial Renovations + Construction
'Holmes Approved Home' Builder
When building with RDC Fine Homes, your mind will be at ease knowing that your home will last. All of RDC homes are backed by the HPO New Home Warranty Program provided by WBI Home Warranty and the Mike Holmes - Holmes Approved Homes Certification Program.
Green Building for North Vancouver
Sine the late 90’s, RDC Fine Homes has been committed to being Green builders and in 2006 we adopted the Built Green® Label.
Built Green® Homes:
- Save you money
- Are more comfortable
- Are better for your health
- Are more durable
- Are 3rd party certified
Integrated Project Delivery
RDC Fine Homes uses the principles of an Integrated Project Delivery model, (IPD) engaging all the key team members, including you, from the very beginning. The first step in the process is having our clients fill out a questionnaire so that we have all of the information we need to move forward. We use the IPD model to help make sure that we are meeting your architectural and design expectations while staying within your budget.
RDC Fine Homes is dedicated to delivering an exceptionally positive experience in the construction or renovation of your high-performance home.